NCERT Solution for Class 1 English
Chapter 10 – Poem
CBSE NCERT Solutions For Class 1st English Chapter 10 Is Flying Man. The Part Of CBSE NCERT Solution For Class 1st English . Here We Are Given NCERT Class 1st English Solution Which Chapter 10 Flying Man
Q1: New words
flying high man mountains sea take
Flying: To move through air with wings
1) the bird was flying high in the sky.
2) I was flying in my dreams.
High: Greater than usual in amount, number or degree
1) they were travelling at a high speed.
2) The apple tree was 15 feet high.
Man: An adult male human being
1) a man came at my house.
2) I saw a tall man with big black eyes. Mountains: A rocky earth surface that is higher than a hill
1) I can see mountains from my classroom.
2) She lives in the mountains.
Sea: A large body of salt water
1) the sea is blue in color.
2) We cannot drink the sea water.
Take: To carry, move or lead
1) Please take your book from the table.
2) Take this bottle to your father.
Q2: Where does the Flying-man go?
What does the child want to do?
The flying man goes over the mountains and over the sea.
The child wants to fly away with the flying-man.
Q3: Can you guess who the Flying-man is?
Choose your answer.
According to me, the Flyingman is Superman. He always helps people in need. He is very powerful and can fly at a high speed. He always wears a superman suit.
Q4: Have you seen an aeroplane?
Yes, I have seen an aeroplane.
(a) (i) During daytime, I will see birds and clouds in the sky.
(ii) At night, I will see stars and moon from the aeroplane.
iii) I will see passengers and air-hostesses inside the aeroplane
• Which word in the box sounds like ‘high’?
• Which word rhymes with ‘me’?
The word ‘why’ sounds like ‘high’.
The word ‘knee’ rhymes with ‘me’.
Q6: What shall I be when I grow up? Match the following:
Q7: Join the dotted lines to form the given alphabets.
So We Hope The CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 1st English Chapter 10 Flying Man Is Help You. If You Have Any Doubt Regarding CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 1st English Chapter 10 Flying Man. Then Drop A Comment On Comment Section We Are Try To Reply Your Question As Soon As.